Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Pivot Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivot Problem

I'm doing a replay of CL and I installed a pivot indicator but it isn't showing up. It
    worked before but not now. I recently upgraded my OS from XP to win7. I don't
    know if that has anything to do with it. The pivot indicator im using is
    StDppNT7.

Thx

One thing im noticing now when I replay CL the pivots come up Dec 10 but not Nov 1.
    For Nov 1 Im using 12-12

Comment

Hello,

Does the indicator work on a live chart?

Please ensure you have the required historical data to use this indicator. For replay data you can right click the replay control -> Available data...
      For historical data the simplest way would be to open up a CL 12-12 chart and first make sure the start date was around 10/19/1012. Right click the chart -> reload historical data (must be connected to a data feed that supports historical data)

I am not familiar with the indicator but if you attach the .zip file I can test it on my end.

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.
      LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes it works on a live chart. I dont understand when u say start Oct 19 to replay Nov 1.
        Does that mean I have to individual download the data for each of those days up until
        Nov1?

Comment

I just did a replay of CL 12-12 going back Nov 1, starting from oct19 to nov1. I get the data but the pivot isn't plotted. The indicator is through Shadowtraders and I have it in my list of indicator but I don't know how to send a copy to you.

Comment

Hello,

To clarify you will not have to download replay data for all those dates, just the dates your are running on. Oct 19th was the start of the CL 12-12 contract. You will want to ensure historical data is loaded in for the days leading up to Nov 1st. To do this pull up a CL 12-12 chart when connected to a live data feed and set the start date to Oct 19th and ensure the data is loaded. Then you can disconnect from your live feed and use the market replay

Unfortunately you will need to contact Shadowtraders for further assistance on usage of their indicator as I am unable to test this on my end.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
            LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Bidder
            by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
            4 responses