Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Sample code to add in a form into the strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample code to add in a form into the strategy

Hi,

In strategy, I want to add a dialog form, which displays the status of those key points this strategy monitors. And get the form updated on every tick basis.

I would prefer this dialog can be shared by multiple strategies with minimum or no coding change.

I won't use strategy to place orders. Orders will be placed manually in demo account first during the initial development stage.

Not sure if anyone has done this. I need a simple to pop up a form. The rest I can take care of it myself.

Thank you!

Best Regards
    David

Hello sinpeople,

In NT7 user interface development was never technically supported so there are no documented samples for adding to the NT7 UI. You can find some examples of working with the UI on the user app share and the forums. I have provided a link to a toolbar from the user app share, if you are familliar with windows forms development that would be what is required to work with the UI. While our support cannot assist with NT7 UI items we can with NT8 items going forward, NT8 now uses WPF and is documented for addon development.

The indicator allows you to draw chart objects with a single click by adding a drawing ToolBar on the left side of the chart. *Due to the very nature of the indicator, we might not able to support enhancement requests.

This strategy will add buttons to the chart toolbar to sell or buy 1 lot but only when certain condition is true. By default the condition to buy is that Price has to close above the prior two bar. Anything can be changed in the script so each trader can define his own discretionary entry […]

The ‘indicator’ lets you quickly and comfortably switch workspaces. Easy to install, highly customizable: define the placement, color, and size of the buttons. Find a new dimension of Workspace handling tools here: http://conscioustrading.net/?page_id=2703 Find install and setting instructions, some tips, further updates here: http://conscioustrading.net/?page_id=1671&lang=en

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post bltdavid  
    Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes