Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help with applying this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with applying this ?

I have numerous questions as i have little to no experience with programming. Ive created modified indicators in code but never actually created one. Anyways here come the questions.

1. I was testing the crossing moving average on Ninja Trader with the renkos and it works pretty well except there are a few problems.
    (I) How do I get rid of the renk gaps that it does when sessions end?
    (II) How can I Re edit the parameters of the ATS without actually having to remove it and reimplement everything?
    (III) How can I backtest it with watching it do live transactions in smaller time schedule and see the results from it? I.E. Testing the strategy from December until now and watching it tick by tick (doesnt have to be tick by tick)

2. I was also wondering if its capable how can I add the moving average of choice for which ones do the crossovers. Also will it allow me to do it with custom moving averages that arnt in Ninja Trader? (I.E. TMA , ALMA, etc)

3. is it possible to calculate specific sources ( close, open, etc) ?

Thank you in advance to any customer service Agent who responds as I am extremely extatic to work and communicate with you. I deeply apologize for any inconvinience in my questions or the way they are represented. These are all the questions I can come up thus far.

Thank you again

Sincerely, Christos

Hello Christos,

It looks like you have posted this question on this thread already: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=77543

Please refrain from making multiple posts on the same subject. If you need to you can reply to the prior post and that would alert the support staff if you feel the time has been long between posts or is still not resolved.

Thank you.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post yertle
    by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM