Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Drawing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing data

Hi,
    I got big issues while programming one of my indicators. It didn't work, since I have used multiple instruments. I didn't found any log/trace or output messages, so I want to know some better ways of debugging, still a debug mode exists. I also want to know if it is possible to draw a Candlestick chart in a strategy because I erase my indicator and make it in a strategy. I know that it isn't a perfect solution but I got no other solution.
    Thank you for your help,
    R.E.

Hello snoppss,

Thank you for your post.

Please refer to the following post for information on debugging in NinjaTrader: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ead.php?t=3418

Comment

Hi,
      Thank you for your answer,
      I got an other question about debugging in ninja trader: Since a debug mode exists, and trace messages exists, what can we do more than what is specified in the topic (I've already read it). For instance, car we precise a level of debug for the trace method or can we use a specific debugger...
      I got also, a second question about how to draw a Candlestick chart in a strategy.
      Finally, I would know if I did things bad or if it is impossible to make a multi-instrument indicator.

Thank you for your help,
      R.E.

Comment

Hello snoppss,

Thank you for your response.

There are no "levels" to the debugger.

To draw on the chart your would need to use one of the Drawing Methods: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...t7/drawing.htm
        Would not be an option to add or alter the Chart Style bars through the strategy or indicator.

I could not say if what you coded for multiple instruments is bad or not. There should be no issue in developing a multiple series script though. Please refer to the following link for more information: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...nstruments.htm

Comment

Thank you a lot for your help.
          Have a nice day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by SantoshXX, Today, 03:09 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post SantoshXX  
          Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM