Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Handling Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Handling Rules

I want to put orders in the two orders in the market at the start of the day, a short limit ordera and a long limit.

the order handling rules keeps rejecting the second order. Is there a way around this. I was hoping that the distance btw the two limit levels would be sufficient to allow both orders to be submitted so that I could cancel the other order upon execution of either order.

EnterShortLimit(0, true, DefaultQuantity, PriorDayOHLC().PriorHigh[0]+ExceedPrice, "");

EnterLongLimit(0, true, DefaultQuantity, PriorDayOHLC().PriorLow[0]-ExceedPrice, "");

fiddy, correct in this setup case in our managed mode the order handling rules would 'catch' the other leg. You would be able to work this approach directly in our more flexible unmanaged mode - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...d_approach.htm

Or you monitor for price and your breakout levels in managed and only submit one order at the time.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    170 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post sidlercom80  
    Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes