Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Data from xml files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data from xml files

Hello. The name Eduard was busy therefore it was necessary to replace one letter in my nickname)) Question - I have to develop the application taking data from web service as xml-files. It is necessary to display graphic analyses of these data. I am a beginner therefore at all I don't know with what to begin. Prompt as I can perform this task.

Hello Eduard,

Thank you for your note and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

This would require unsupported methods in C# for NinjaScript. I am unaware of a method to read data from XML files and store it as historical data for the charts in NinjaTrader. However, one of our Support Forum members may know of a method to achieve this,

Comment

Originally posted by Eddard View Post
      Hello. The name Eduard was busy therefore it was necessary to replace one letter in my nickname)) Question - I have to develop the application taking data from web service as xml-files. It is necessary to display graphic analyses of these data. I am a beginner therefore at all I don't know with what to begin. Prompt as I can perform this task.
      If you are writing an application that can read data from xml files, you will just also have to write a routine to parse the data into the required format for importing into NinjaTrader.

ref: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...?importing.htm

Comment

Hello. Thank you for your help.
        We have application using MetaTrader 4 platform. In MetaTrader Client Terminal exists tab News. In this tab displayed analysis which downloaded from web-services in xml format. On double click on analysis this window opened - see attached screen.
        Is it possible to create of such tab with similar functionality in NinjaTrader?
        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post bltdavid  
        Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes