Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Draw Object sizing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw Object sizing?

This may be very basic, but I have searched and not been able to find an answer...

I have a custom indicator that has several plots. When certain conditions are met, arrows are drawn on the indicator.

Is there a way to scale the size of the arrows? Often the different plots draw on the same bar, so if the arrows overlap, they cover each other up. I would like to be able to scale the size so that I can seem them all piled up on each other.

Thanks
    Rick

Originally posted by reticent67 View Post
    This may be very basic, but I have searched and not been able to find an answer...

I have a custom indicator that has several plots. When certain conditions are met, arrows are drawn on the indicator.

Is there a way to scale the size of the arrows? Often the different plots draw on the same bar, so if the arrows overlap, they cover each other up. I would like to be able to scale the size so that I can seem them all piled up on each other.

Thanks
    Rick

You could at least modify the custom indicator to have some sort of dynamic plotting to plot further away from each other.

Comment

Originally posted by reticent67 View Post

Thanks
      Rick
      Use a symbol font to draw the arrows as text.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
        Use a symbol font to draw the arrows as text.
        Genius. Never would've thought of that in a million years.

Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes