Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

can a dummy bar be added to the end of a strategy analyzer chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing so would allow me to display projected DrawLine() values. I have done some searches on the forum and have looked at "Adding Additional Bars Object to NinjaScript" in the user's guide but don't understand what it is trying to tell me.

Joe, unfortunately this would note be possible. Adding bar objects in would mean you add in a series for example to have access other insturments and / or timeframes.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

once again thanks..... you folks are a great resource

once again thanks..... you folks are a great resource

Comment

please consider adding the following feature to charts

for EOD bars, please consider adding the following feature to charts.......

Add space to the right of the last, most recent, bar. Then extend indicators which are shifted one day so that they will be displayed and therefore conveniently available for use in planning the new day's orders [ie] when the price bar for the day has yet to be established.

Comment

Joe, I'm not exactly sure what you seek here - the current implementation would allow for a displacement of indicators forward / backward and viewing those 'predicted' values then next to the right most bar on your chart, provided thought you've scrolled the chart to the left so the hollow return icon would appear on the upper right side.
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did not realize until you told me just now that I can ‘grab’ the chart with the cursor and drag/’scroll’ the chart to the left. That helps a lot. Also the ‘hollow return icon’ sounds like it may be something I am looking for.

In an effort to simplify the confusion I have created with two active threads involving the same question, I will discontinue discussion on this forum and will continue the dialogue on the Indicator Development Forum at
            indicator is a function of itself ... cannot make it work because it also applies to the ongoing discussion there and there is more meaningful background info on that forum discussion.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Pattontje  
            Started by abdo22, Yesterday, 03:15 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton