Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hello there Ninja friends, I am rather new to programming and would like to get in touch with people hwo would like to work with me on some systems that show good profit when commissions are excluded, and to help further develop these systems.
    Get in touch with me if interested! We have a fully blown businessplan for this purpouse and are awaiting funding from investors hwo have shown great interest in us.
    Best regards.
    Lucci

I will leave this open for others to respond to as well. However I did want to point out that we have recently begun offering NinjaScript programming classes which can be read about here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/PremiumEducation.php

Additionally if you're looking for custom development please consider sending your requirements to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we can better direct you.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

helo again

Hello Lance and thanks for response. I believe I have asked ninjasupport to direct me quite a few times and they suggested I try the forum as well as your partners. If you have other suggestions I am happy to recieve them.

Also I did have a look at the programmingschool webinars and it seems highly interesting although a bit costly? My take is most people get the fundamentals of programming quite early, but neeed advice with syntax errors an the alike along the way. Programming hardly comes as easy (without errors) as in the videos altough they do a great job explaining the funddamentals.
      Best regards
      Lucci

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Lance View Post
      I will leave this open for others to respond to as well. However I did want to point out that we have recently begun offering NinjaScript programming classes which can be read about here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/PremiumEducation.php

Additionally if you're looking for custom development please consider sending your requirements to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we can better direct you.

Comment

Thank you for this information and feedback on the cost of the classes. We currently feel that these prices are a great value for the amount of content taught over a two day session. If you have individual suggestions on this please send them to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com (ATTN Lance)

As for your personal development if you have something specific you're looking to have created consider sending mail to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com (ATTN Lance) and I will direct you to a consultant who will be able to assist you.
        LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Philippe56140, Today, 02:35 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Philippe56140  
        Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
        0 responses