Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Free programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free programming

My company provides custom programming of strategies and indicators for Ninja users at a fraction of the cost of other programming services due to our low overhead structure. We are based in the US however we maintain a programming office in Asia which allows us to be extremely competitive. For a limited time only, our firm will create your custom indicator or strategy for you, provide it to you at NO COST and allow you to use it for free for one week. If you like it and choose to continue using it, we will charge you a one time, mutually acceptable fee for a lifetime license. Please email me at [email protected] for more information.

Hello guys,i am very confused at that time because i make a new setup of the bussiness and want some authentic programmer..i am came at the right position i think..can you tell me the price of that licence and validity of that licence??tell me the detail breefing and i want this...thanks

NTEP scales
    Last edited by asto222; 12-15-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

For more information please email me at [email protected]. We are a certified Ninja programmer and can help you with your needs. Thank you.

Comment

My firm provides custom programming of fully automated strategies and custom indicators. If you can conceive it, we can build it. And for a limited time only, we are offering custom programming services with NO PAYMENTS OR INTEREST for six months. Trust your trading dollars to a Ninja certified firm with more than 6 years of programming experience and 100% satisfied clients. Contact [email protected] for more information.
        Last edited by canthony; 06-01-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post TraderBCL  
        Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
        14 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post martin70