Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Indicator Draw Line with Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator Draw Line with Alert

Hello, i have an indicator that Draws a Line one period ahead, i would like for it to trigger a sound alert wen ever the line is crossed, but since its not a "plot" i dont know how to accomplish this, help please?

kabott, you would need to work with the ILine object to be able to access the anchor points and trigger and alert signal when price would cross the value.

For ideas and "start" code you can check into Ryan's script from our sharing - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ch=line&desc=1
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi again Bertrand, thanks for the help, i got an idea from the "Line Alert" indicator example you gave me
      what if i just use them both together ? would that work? i mean my indicator draw ILines and the "line alert" indie sets alerts on lines.. so would that couple do what i want? lol , is not laziness , is just limited C sharp knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by kabott View Post
        Hi again Bertrand, thanks for the help, i got an idea from the "Line Alert" indicator example you gave me
        what if i just use them both together ? would that work? i mean my indicator draw ILines and the "line alert" indie sets alerts on lines.. so would that couple do what i want? lol , is not laziness , is just limited C sharp knowledge.
        Nop Doesnt work :P

Comment

Sorry would not work for you here, it would need to be coded into your original script. If you interested in professional script creation for you, please out those certified NinjaScript consultants -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, maybe in the future, after im certain the system can be beneficial

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by tradingnasdaqprueba, 04-09-2024, 09:52 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
            Started by PaulMohn, Today, 02:06 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn