Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Positions Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positions Tab

Hi Guys, I'd like to suggest more options in the Positions tab. For example I'm looking at trading my stocks in Ninja and if you have say 100 longer term stock positions and 5 futures positions I can't see anyway to sort it by instrument type.

All of my other platforms allow me to define column headings and include instruments underneath each heading. For example I can add one for financials and put my financial stocks under that heading and do totals etc.

As an absolute minimum I'd suggest including an additional field for instruments in Grid properties so you can click on that and it will show futures and stocks separately.

Or maybe I have missed something totally and it can be done. I'd prefer to have it done in Ninja than combining them separately from broker platforms...

Thanks in advance
    DJ

Hi DJ, thanks much for the input - I've added your thoughts to our product management enhancement tracking under id 1850.

You could setup a custom layout for filtering open positions currently in the Market Analyzer only -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Felix Reichert, 04-26-2024, 02:12 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by PaulMohn, 04-24-2024, 03:49 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes