Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Parabolic SAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parabolic SAR

I have been trying to simulate the NInjaTrader Parabolic SAR on Excel. A couple of versions downloaded from the internet and I can not match up to those calculated in Ninja Trader. I have tried to review the Ninjascript but I do not understand it.

Is there a source I can review that shows me the algorithm used by Ninjatrader?

Thanks

Richard

Hello RIBOOWW2,

Thank you for your post.

I believe you were already looking here, but just to be clear - you can view the source code by going to Tools--> Edit NinjaScript--> Indicator--> select 'ParabolicSAR'.

This will give you the NinjaScript source code and contains all of the information as to how NinjaTrader calculates for this indicator.

The only additional information we have related to this is the Language Reference, however this pertains to how to utilize this indicator method via NinjaScript:

Any information regarding the algorithm will be available in the source code.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Parabolic SAR

Problem is , I do not understand Ninjascript!! Any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest taking the first steps in learning NinjaScript by visiting the Educational Resources section of our Help Guide:

From here, you will find a handful of concepts, tutorials and tips to help learn and provide you with the information you are looking for.

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our NinjaScript consultants.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Parabolic Sar

Hi, Parabolic SAR is the most popular technical indicator used by numerous forex traders.The indicator appears as a succession of dots higher than or lower than the chart of current prices.but I do not understand Ninjascript !Give of any Ideas?

parabolic sar

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by elirion, Yesterday, 10:03 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elirion
          by elirion

Started by ftsc2022, 10-25-2022, 12:03 PM
          6 responses