Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaScript Editor, Strategy Wizard no longer in NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaScript Editor, Strategy Wizard no longer in NT7

I am using the free edition, updated to NT7 b15 some time ago and just today noticed there is no way to access the Editor, I wanted to see the logic of a particular indicator.
    There is no option in the menus to access either the Editor, Strategy Wizard, Strategy Analyzer etc. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

The options are there however, this most likely is blocked due to your license. Are you using the Direct free edition of NinjaTrader? If so these options are disabled and you would need to upgrade to the full platform to unlock these features.

Purchase Options - Single Broker
    The best value when purchasing NinjaTrader is to select one of our lifetime purchase options. Alternatively you can also lease our software for a period of time that makes sense to you. We make purchasing NinjaTrader easy by providing you choice in how you access our software...choose a plan that suits you best!
    • Lifetime license for a one time payment of $995
    • Lifetime license for 4 easy monthly payments of $299
    • Several flexible leasing options starting as low as $50 per month

Also NinjaTrader 7 beta 15 is no longer active and we are on beta 18. Please upgrade to beta 18 as there are hundreds of critical fixed since beta 15.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Thank you. It would have been helpful to have had a heads up re this loss of functionality. I was using the development platform to translate my TS strategies into NT and did not justify a full NT version until the strats were ready to trade. I will have to reconsider my options.

Comment

2aspirin, using our free simulation license within NT7 should still give you all those strategy development features to work with - please send us the key you're using currently under Help > License Key to support at ninjatrader dot com - thanks.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rene69851  
        Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes