Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I was wondering what version of .NET Ninja Trader currently supports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering what version of .NET Ninja Trader currently supports?

When I compile my projects/assemblies to support .NET 2.0 it seems like after I reference them from Ninja Trader they are working.

Yet, I have problems with .NET 3.0 and .NET 3.5. My question is: Is there any way/trick for Ninja Trader to support my code written in .NET 3.5?

I have been trying to reference .NET 3.5 system assemblies (like System.Xml.Linq) and placing them in the same folder I am placing my custom assemblies, but it doesn't seem like working. So Am I doing something wrong or there is not way Ninja trader would support code written in .NET 3.5?

tealover007, NinjaTrader 6.5 only supports .NET 2.0. NinjaTrader 7 will support up to .NET 3.5. Thank you for understanding.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Austin View Post
      tealover007, NinjaTrader 6.5 only supports .NET 2.0. NinjaTrader 7 will support up to .NET 3.5. Thank you for understanding.
      When you are planning to release the NinjaTrader 7.0? I see development is ongoing for the last 2 years already. How stable are your betas? How close are you to release?

I am not pushing you in any way, I just need to adjust my technologies used accordingly.

Thanks!

Comment

There is no official word on when a public beta will be released. Traditionally, the private beta period has taken a couple of months and then there is a similarly long public beta period and then the real release. The betas have been steadily improving and beta 7 is on track to be released this week. Please see this page for any updates.
        AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by tony_28217, Today, 07:04 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tony_28217  
        Started by flybuzz, Today, 10:33 AM
        1 response
        0 likes