Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninjatrader 7 How much longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader 7 How much longer

Ninjatrader 7, one of the best systems, will it still be active? which datafeed will work? thanks for the answer many like me, we started to continue with NT7...

Hello Spartacvz,

Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader 7 is currently active at this time and no changes to data feeds have been changed. We do not have an estimated time as to when NinjaTrader 7 will no longer be supported.

That said, NinjaTrader will be unsupported at some point in time and it is suggested that you download and practice using NinjaTrader 8 which contains many updates and additional features compared to NinjaTrader 7.

It is suggested that you download NinjaTrader 8 from the Client Portal linked below to practice and get familiar with this platform.

Please let me know if I may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer, I am downloading NT8 8.1.1.0 ..... to carry out my tests, I have doubts as I connect "data feed" does this come with data Feed of 14 days?, or where do I request it....? I don't know how to make it run

Thank you for your time, if you can give me a link to do it, it would be better

Comment

Hello Spartacvz,

Thanks for your note.

You may subscribe to data in the Client Dashboard if you are not already subscribed to data by logging into the dashboard > selecting the Account Icon in the top-right corner of the dashboard > click 'Settings' > click 'Plans' > Market Data section > click the Subscribe button.

Or, you could consider using the Simulated Data Feed connection that comes default with NinjaTrader to test out the platform.

Please let me know if I may assist further.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
        0 responses