RMMA & ModHeikenAshi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fulcrum View Post
    Here is an additional link that talks about the Heikin Ashi "smoothed" with the perfect example from a MT4 forex platform chart image from a "Teed63" posting (post #4)........ http://forum.vtsystems.com/index.php...=0&#entry33944

"Teed63" has also included a .zip file for the indicator already in a MQL format (post #8). Maybe someone here can make heads or tails from the .zip file included programming for this indicator.
    You can effectively do the samething inside my MTF indicator which has ModHeikenAshi embedded into it as a 'Style'

Comment

Originally posted by Gumphrie View Post
      You can effectively do the samething inside my MTF indicator which has ModHeikenAshi embedded into it as a 'Style'
      Sorry...I am slow today (and many days...LOL) what is your MTF indicator? (or where is it exacly)...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum View Post
        Sorry...I am slow today (and many days...LOL) what is your MTF indicator? (or where is it exacly)...thanks!
        Here http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/v...ead.php?t=3185

Comment

OK...thank you and I will check this out.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone could rewrite the following file into ninjascript. This is an mt4 file I find useful for rainbow trading. I found it on FF.

I think it would be a great addition to the set up here.

what this does is track when the MMA consolidate. I would like an alet given when it reaches a certain point of consolidation. Like a range of the user could input.

Once the rainbow consolidates its just a matter of waititng for the breakout and trade in that direction.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your post and welcome to our support forums ^eagle^!

Hopefully someone from the community can help you out with the conversion, for our indicator coding tutorials please check here - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...verview18.html

For professional custom coding, you can contact those consultants - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

In the meanwhile you can check out this script - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...id=162&catid=1
              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

test this. not the same, but you see what you want.

best regards

make some change on the source and it's good for trend trading like guppy. code comes from his book "trend trading".
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by whself beginner View Post

best regards

make some change on the source and it's good for trend trading like guppy. code comes from his book "trend trading".

This file does not import into NT. Is it still in Mq4? I do not know how to code.

Thanks

Comment

That is a Ninja Script file but in a raw .cs format. You can import .zip files but not this. Copy it to you indicators folder, open any indicator and complile. Then you will see it.
                    eDanny
                    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Originally posted by eDanny View Post
                      That is a Ninja Script file but in a raw .cs format. You can import .zip files but not this. Copy it to you indicators folder, open any indicator and complile. Then you will see it.

I tried to open up Ninjatrader files but "Find target" box is greyed out. I am using free demo version and I do not think they allow you to go inside.

Tried .zip ing the file and import with no luck either.

Comment

The free simulatation version will allow you to import and edit NinjaScript files. For the cs file posted below, please copy it to MyDocuments\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Indicator.

The open up any NinjaScript file in NinjaTrader (Tools > Edit NinjaScript) and hit F5 to compile all your files, after this the new indicator should be available in the 'Indicators' selection window on your charts.
                        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                          The free simulatation version will allow you to import and edit NinjaScript files. For the cs file posted below, please copy it to MyDocuments\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Indicator.

The open up any NinjaScript file in NinjaTrader (Tools > Edit NinjaScript) and hit F5 to compile all your files, after this the new indicator should be available in the 'Indicators' selection window on your charts.

That worked. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by whself beginner View Post

best regards

This is good but not quite what i need. I'm looking for an audible alert when rainbow goes in to consolidation. This just shows trend. and trend shift. Thanks though. Its a great indicator. Just not whaT I need.

I am a cluelss noob when It comes to programming. So I just will probably have to do without.

Comment

please more information.

a screen or so.

best regards

Comment

This is what I am asking for. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Thank you for your time
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Bogdan097, Today, 03:25 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Bogdan097  
                                Started by cmtjoancolmenero, 04-25-2024, 03:58 PM
                                25 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
                                Started by Mupulen, 04-16-2024, 11:26 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post techbech  
                                Started by Quanto, Today, 02:17 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by Skifree, Today, 11:21 AM