X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help

Comment

Strategy Wizard

Can you tell me why BT does not show up in my Strategy Wizard indicator drop down list...?

Comment

Brain Trend 2 buy and sell signals

I was looking at the brain trend indicators. Look pretty interesting. However, it seems like brain trend 2 is not plotting any buy and sell signals. Is this correct?

Comment

Strat Wizard

Has the code been fixed to work within the strategy wizard...It doesnt in mine...

Comment

As mentioned in the email correspondence, these indicators are missing the "NinjaScript generated code" section. This section is required and should never be removed like it has been in these indicators. This is the reason it does not work in the Strategy Wizard and also other areas of NinjaTrader as well.
            Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Perhaps sefstrat or Elliottwave could help here...I am not a programmer so this is beyond me...

Comment

All you have to do is open the indicator source from within ninjascript editor and then compile it, it will auto generate the needed code.

on the menu
                tools -> edit ninjascript

Originally posted by pgabriel View Post
                Perhaps sefstrat or Elliottwave could help here...I am not a programmer so this is beyond me...

Comment

Compiling doesn't change anything here.
                  eDanny
                  NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

BrainTrend

Originally posted by sefstrat View Post
                    Port of an MT4 indicator posted by Elliot Wave in the eASCTrend thread.

BrainTrend1 is working, have not tested it much but it looks to give pretty good results.

BrainTrend2 is ported and compiles but is not working currently, I have no time to debug it now but I figured I would post it as is in case anyone else wants to take a look at it. There is a note in the code about the section I think may be causing problems.

I have posted them in .cs format in the zip file with the original MT4 indicators. My NT is throwing an error upon trying to export them so perhaps someone else can package them up for those who need it.

Enjoy..
                    Hello Sefstrat,

I tried downloading the BrainTrend, but it gave me an error. Could you please email me or attach the working version and let me know what will be the best way to utilize this indicator for daytrading te Eminis (best parameters). Thank you in advance for your help and great work.

Comment

I recommend to use StepMAv71 which is posted in the indicator section of this forum, it is better than BrainTrend.

Comment

sefstrat
                        1) I know it has been long since you had made this,but need some help.
                        is BrainTrend.cs (post#13) should be replaced in BrianTrend.zip file (post#4) ?

2) why do we need Briantrend2. I mean what is useful of trend2 when Trend 1 seems good and in trend.
                        Thks and appreciate your feedback.

Comment

For what its worth I grafted the BrainTrend1 and BrainTrend2 indicators into new Ninja Indicator templates so that all of the required code is present.

They compile just fine and show up in the Strategy Wizard now
                          Attached Files

Comment

MG. thks for putting together. i am new to Strategy wizard and could you tell as to where to add this code or add the .cs and .dll file during Strategy wizard? and what to enter other tabs/inputs

Comment

On looking at this a bit this afternoon - - Braintrend1 seems to work ok
                              The OPs Braintrend2 does not generate any buy or sell signals - so I think the original port has something that needs to be corrected

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 02:10 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ETFVoyageur  
                              Started by rayyyu12, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rayyyu12