• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the name of this indicator?

Can someone tell me the name of this indicator? Thanks

Hello Option Whisperer,

Thanks for your post.

Since you are looking for an existing indicator and not information about how to program a custom indicator yourself, I have moved this forum thread to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the Forums.

So we may accurately assist, we will need you to provide more information about the indicator in question such as what exactly the indicator does.

Also, please provide a screenshot of the indicator in question.

We look forward to assisting further.

Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The indicator is in the screenshot. It is that cloud-looking thing that turns red and green. I am guessing it is some sort of moving average. I don't know what the name of it is. But here it is again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	indicator.png
Views:	128
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	1286407

Comment

Hello Option Whisperer,

Thanks for your notes.

I am not aware of any existing NinjaTrader indicators that look like this specifically or what this indicator is called based on the information provided.

You may consider browsing the User App Share linked below for a possible solution.

User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on what they think this indicator might be.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just in case anybody else is looking for a cloud moving avg I found one. I don't think it is the same as is in the image but it does what I want it to do.
          Rewrite of the MACrossBuilder 1) Various Moving averages: DEMA, EMA, LinReg, HMA, SMA, TEMA, TMA, VWMA, WMA, ZLEMA 2) Various indication options 3) Can output to alerts window 4) Can output to Market Analyzer (+1, 0, ‐1 = Cross up, No cross, cross down) 5) Colors region between Moving averages V1.02 Update 10‐31‐17, minor code […]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes