Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Conditions added into current strategy to invalidate signal, Need programmer for hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conditions added into current strategy to invalidate signal, Need programmer for hire

Hello,

I currently have an automated strategy built that I am looking to have 2 indicators and a condition added into it to invalidate signals. My current developer is on vacation for another 2 weeks + is backlogged for who knows how long.

I need the fibonacci pivots and VWAP added to the strategy so that the trade WONT signal if the profit is going to be within a standard deviation of the VWAP and/or a fibonacci pivot. Basically I don't want to be trading into a potential reversal area. Both indicators would have a checkbox to either use or not to use. The standard deviation for both would also be adjustable.

I'd like it to invalidate a signal if the price action hits the profit target before filling the order (condition based) (see example below)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	75
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1284504

As you can see above, the price went up, hit the fib pivot as well as the profit target, before coming down and filling the order - I'd for the entry to be cancelled if it hits the profit target before filling the order.

Here are some examples of trading into a fib pivot.

This trade went long but as you can see it took the trade after already getting to a fibonacci pivot - so the strategy with these 2 indicators added, would know to invalidate the trade ​Click image for larger version

Views:	148
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1284503
    Click image for larger version

Views:	75
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1284505
    Above is a short signal that had its TP right around the fibonacci pivot point, which I don't want it to take since that pivot point line is just a general area, and not an exact area (which is why I think having a standard deviation to create a zone would be beneficial).

If this is something you think you could do, please let me know and provide a quote.

Much appreciated!​

Hello StrongLikeBull,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to respond.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!
    Programming Services - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services
    Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.​
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello StrongLikeBull,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to respond.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!
      Programming Services - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services
      Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.​
      Thanks Chelsea!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes