Replicate My TradingView Appearance Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicate My TradingView Appearance Settings

This question is for developers, not the NinjaTrader staff. That being said....

Is there anyone who can help me to change NT charts to look the same as my TradingView charts? I'm willing to pay someone to do it if the price is within my budget.

I don't use Trading View and have no real knowledge
    how close anyone has come to making NT look the
    same.

That said ...
    I've seen some comments about a product that
    seems to do that. Check out the Chart Enhancer
    product and see if that does what you want.

Good luck!

Comment

Hello MoneyTrust,

Thank you for your post.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist you in creating this script.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
      You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post burtoninlondon  
      Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes