modified version of the MOBO cloud similar to the one in TOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modified version of the MOBO cloud similar to the one in TOS

Don't know if I am posting in the correct place but trying to see if anyone has made a modified version of the MOBO cloud similar to the one in TOS. I have the Thinkscript code but not great programmer and have not been able to make it convert or work in ninjascript. I know it is based on different languages. Thank you

Hello Jonh979,

I've moved your post to a new thread, as this was not related to the thread you were posting in.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of this existing indicator and would like to share.

If you decide to create this indicator yourself, I am happy to answer any specific questions you have along the way.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post burtoninlondon  
    Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes