Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying and Selling Info

Hello,

My friend and I are using a very old indicator called the "TickMaster", by Lance Ippolito and/or Andrew Keene and Alpha Shark. Has anybody heard of this, and if yes are you aware of any NT indicators that mimic this, or come close to mimicing this? We are looking for an insight to market buying and selling to help as a confirmation tool. Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,
    Lawrence S., aka trend26

Hello Lawrence,

Thanks for your post.

It seems that you are looking for an existing NinjaScript indicator so I have moved this forum thread over to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the Forums.

That said, I am not aware of an indicator for NinjaTrader 8 called "TickMaster". Something you could do is browse the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share linked below for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on a possible solution.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by trend26 View Post
      Hello,

My friend and I are using a very old indicator called the "TickMaster", by Lance Ippolito and/or Andrew Keene and Alpha Shark. Has anybody heard of this, and if yes are you aware of any NT indicators that mimic this, or come close to mimicing this? We are looking for an insight to market buying and selling to help as a confirmation tool. Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,
      Lawrence S., aka trend26
      Um, very old indicator! Since no risk taker here is that old to know TickMaster maybe if you shed some lights on the logic of the indicator and post a code file, source, and reference someone might know what you want and be able to onvert it to NT8.

Comment

Thanks for your input aligator. We are trying to get this info from the creator of the tickmaster, but he is ignoring us. John paid $2K for it in 2015, he is not responding to our requests. Its basically an accumulation-distribution real time graph pointing to buying or selling. If anybody knows of this type of indicator here at NT, please let me know. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post AaronKoRn