Better Dom To Read Full Market Depth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Dom To Read Full Market Depth

I'm trying to update to Rithmic Data Feed so that I can see the full order book for futures. Alongside this, I would also like to have a better DOM capable of understanding all the information I will be receiving.

Main features I'm looking for is

1. The ability to see the price ladder for every limit order that is in the book. Basically, if it's entirely vertical in a single column, the numbers would be ridiculously small, so possibly the ability to have multiple columns to view the price ladder for a bird's eye view of the market.
    2. The ability to see changes to limit orders both real time (at the current price level) and historical (with a customizable limit for time frame).
    3. The ability to see real time volume similar to the orderflow volume profile. Basically, it would have a parameter to determine volume at each price within a customizable time frame.

My price limit is $200 Max. Would be willing to pay more if they have a monthly plan under $50.

I'm rather new to trading, but I've found that the best orders have been placed by reading the order book. If you know of any indicators that would allow these features, let me know. If there's better features I could be utilizing, please let me know. Uses are for scalping between 6 and 21 ticks. Would like to take that down to 4 ticks, but only if I have the technology to accurately predict a change that sudden.

Hello psychic7trader,

Thanks for your notes.

The SuperDOM window that comes default with NinjaTrader has the option to show market depth for futures by enabling the 'Show market depth' option in the SuperDOM Properties window.

SuperDOM: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...s_superdom.htm

That said, it seems like you are looking for existing add-ons so I have moved your post to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the Forums.

If you are looking for existing add-ons you could consider browsing the Ecosystem User App Share linked below.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will be open for community members to share their insights on this topic.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post bltdavid  
    Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes