Range Bar Order Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range Bar Order Entry

Im looking for a simple strategy for a range chart and can not find anything and ive been searching for hours now.

If a trader is using say a 50 Range bar chart, you know where the currently printing bar is going to print - either 50 ticks up or 50 ticks down. Im trying to find a way that would allow me to click a button or on the chart somewhere to place either a buy stop or sell stop 1 tick above/below the currently printing bar. Im trying to do this automatically because in a fast market its hard to get an order in accurately to the tick without mistakes unless I zoom the chart WAY in to place the order precisely 1 tick above or below the signal bar. Obviously the entry order would follow the currently selected ATM strategy.

Does anyone know of a strategy to accomplish this? Seems like an easy thing but incredibly hard to find

Thanks!​

Hello JesseOffshore,

Thanks for your post.

I have moved your post to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the Forums since you are looking for an existing strategy, not programming a custom NinjaScript strategy yourself.

That said, I am not aware of an existing NinjaScript strategy that accomplishes this specifically.

You could consider searching the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on the topic.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Option Whisperer  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
    0 responses
    1 view