Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help

Hi .....

Sorry if my English Language is't good .

How i can add 2 Lines values 40 & 60 to RSI in the ninjatraderScript editor ?

Thanks

Hello Legend,

Thanks for your post.

You could create a copy of the RSI indicator that comes default with NinjaTrader and then modify the copy of the script.

To create a copy of the RSI indicator script, open a New > NinjaScript Editor window, open the Indicators folder, double-click on the RSI file, right-click in the code of the indicator, select 'Save as', name the copy of the script, and click OK. After making a copy of the script, you could modify the copy to include two lines with a value of 40 and a value of 60.

The AddLine() method could be used in OnStateChange() when the State == State.SetDefaults to add two lines to the copy of the RSI indicator.

See this help guide page for more information about the AddLine() method and sample code.

AddLine(): https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/addline.htm
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrandonH View Post
      Hello Legend,

Thanks for your post.

You could create a copy of the RSI indicator that comes default with NinjaTrader and then modify the copy of the script.

To create a copy of the RSI indicator script, open a New > NinjaScript Editor window, open the Indicators folder, double-click on the RSI file, right-click in the code of the indicator, select 'Save as', name the copy of the script, and click OK. After making a copy of the script, you could modify the copy to include two lines with a value of 40 and a value of 60.

The AddLine() method could be used in OnStateChange() when the State == State.SetDefaults to add two lines to the copy of the RSI indicator.

See this help guide page for more information about the AddLine() method and sample code.

AddLine(): https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/addline.htm
      Thanks for you ..... done

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post futtrader  
      Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response