Trouble With Elliot Wave Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble With Elliot Wave Script

Hi everyone. I added the Elliot Wave Script and for some reason I cant change any of the settings. Every time I do I get an error message. Here is the script, and I will also attach the error message. Anyone know what I can do to fix this? Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello Adamcoin33,

Thank you for your post.

Do you have a link to download the script? What are the steps you have followed to change the settings - do you mean changing the properties on the UI or are you changing something programmatically?

I would be glad to test the steps on my end and see if I get the same error. Ultimately, you may need to run some debugging to better understand the error. This has been discussed in other threads as well, such as the following:
    Hello, A short description of my situation: I implemented a drawing tool "Custom Fibonacci Retracements". This drawing tool inherits from the default Fibonacci Retracements. The custom part of the drawing tool is that the PriceLevel lines are drawn till the end of session and not till the right end of chart if

I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi there. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I can for sure include the script download. Yea I just mean change the properties. Color, labels, things like that. Ewave_8_1.zip

Also, would you be able to tell me if I there is a way for push notifications from the phone app? I was using Trading View for charts previously. If I had an alert on the chart, when that alert went off I would get an alert from the app and that was great because I could just click it and look at the chart really quick from my phone.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Adamcoin33,

Thank you for your reply.

I was able to change some properties, such as the Path begin, Path end, TrendLine color, and check/uncheck different boxes in the drawing tool properties. I was not able to change the Outline color; it seems that this is set up programmatically in the Ewave script in OnRender() so it may not be changed manually. OnRender will override the change and maintain the Goldenrod color.

Additionally, I did not get any error messages when attempting to change these properties. Do you happen to have another drawing tool on your chart that might be resulting in the error messages related to NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.DrawingTools,PriceLevel error? I suggest working with a blank workspace, then open a new chart without any templates applied, and only add the Ewave drawing tool to see if the error comes up or not.

As for push notifications from the phone app, there is an article about turning on push notifications in NinjaTrader Mobile here:

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes