Tick Volatility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick Volatility

Hi everyone. I'm new to NinjaTrader. I tried figuring this out for awhile before posting about it. I saw a chart displaying in the bottom left corner Tick Volatility, Tick Duration, Tick Target. Any idea on how I can display the same information? I saw it during a video explaining how to created strategies so I have no idea if it is related or not. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hello Adamcoin33,

Thanks for your post.

This seems to be from a custom third-party indicator or strategy that contains custom logic to calculate the values seen in the screenshot and display them on the chart.

I am not aware of what the name of this third-party indicator or strategy would be.

Since it seems you are looking for an existing indicator or strategy that draws these values on the chart window, I have moved your forum post over to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion of the forums so that other community members could share their insight on an existing indicator or strategy that accomplishes this specifically.

You could also consider browsing the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

Or, you may consider reaching out to the creator of the video you mentioned to ask them what that specific indicator or strategy is and how to obtain it.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you! I appreciate the suggestions. While I have you here. Are there any scripts for Elliot Waves? ABC Correction?

Comment

Hello Adamcoin33,

Thanks for your notes.

NinjaTrader does not come with any indicators or drawing tools called Elliot Waves or ABC Correction by default.

You could browse the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share linked in post # 2 for a possible solution.

Here is a link to an Elliot Wave drawing tool I found in the User App Share which you might find helpful: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...ion-1-1-nt8-1/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Thanks alot! One last question while I have you here. I was looking for something similiar to a Watchlist like Trading View has. I found Market Analyzer. So I added all instruments to it. Saved it as part of my workspace. I exited out of it, thinking I would be able to come back to it and it was gone. Is there a way to save it for the future, and NOT have to have the Market Analyzer window open at all times? Thank you

Comment

Hello Adamcoin33,

Thanks for your notes.

You could save your customized Market Analyzer layout as a template that can be loaded in an open Market Analyzer or set as the default for new Market Analyzer windows.

See this help guide page for more information about working with Market Analyzer templates: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help..._templates.htm

Comment

Ok great. Thanks alot

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post lightsun47  
              Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM