Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeater Session V2.2.3

Hello NT community,
    I have added custom events & properties, as well as other features to the existing indie Repeater, author Is Paul_H. I am requesting more information about the indicator, and if I am allowed to post my version to the community? As well My version operates around specific EST templates which always 'repeat' during new sessions, which is why I have named my version Repeater Sessions. Some changes I have made are added one more event (up to 11), added Event Sessions, KillZones for 3 different sessions, Added ability to label price based and time based sessions, & draw, if the session is price based, rib retracement inside the sessions range. I plan to continue to build it out, and have multiple templates to access periods of interest. Is this something I have the ability to upload & share?

Hello LoganJKTrader,

I am amazed really about the indicator you created! This is exactly want I been looking for! A God sent to me that is.

Can you give me a link where I can download the indicator Repeater Session V2.2.3 please.

I appreciate you man! Keep up the good work here in the community is always greatly appreciated.

And if you have an update page or something would you so kindly put me in the list when there is an update on the indicator.
    God blessings.

Comment

Hello LoganJKTrader,

You are welcome to add the file to your forum post, and you are welcome to submit to the User App Share.
      Upload tools and add-ons that you build to share through the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share.

At this moment our User App Share has an issue and uploads are currently halted, but as soon as that is worked out we'll be getting all submissions on this page uploaded.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello CheiseaB,

I am andrewsforex. I am a little confused. Well, what I wanted is how can I get the indicator " RepeaterV2.2.3. I think LoganJKTrader is the author of the indicator.
        Maybe you can help me find it, would be so greatly appreciated. I went to Eco System and nothing show up in the search. A "Repeater" show up, but it was not the
        correct one I wanted. Can you kindly look into this and help me find it. I am not to familiar with the forms and all here. I appreciate it. I wait for your reply. Thank you!

Comment

Hello andrewsforex,

Below is a link to the original Repeater indicator on the User App Share.
          Multi functional repeater of up to 10 X and/or Y Highlight regions daily or day of week. User interface expands for up to 10 events. Each event configurable as a time region, price region, fixed rectangle or dynamic rectangle (adjusts on price), select a day of the week or daily. Here is a quick video […]
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Anfedport  
          Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes