Supply and Demand Zones Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supply and Demand Zones Indicator

Please assist. I'm looking for an indicator to use in ninja trader 8 desktop that will show where the supply and demand zones are for likely bounce areas. Commonly I manually draw a box for supply and demand but an automated option would be a big time saver while trading.

Originally posted by kowtko517 View Post
    Please assist. I'm looking for an indicator to use in ninja trader 8 desktop that will show where the supply and demand zones are for likely bounce areas. Commonly I manually draw a box for supply and demand but an automated option would be a big time saver while trading.
    Hello kowtko517,

Thank you for your patience.

I have moved your inquiry to a new thread of its own since it wasn't directly related to the previous discussion where it was originally posted. You may be able to find a Supply and Demand Zones type of indicator from our publicly available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website or the free user app share:Otherwise, this thread will remain open for other users to chime in or who may be able to assist you with developing the desired indicator. Through email or on the forum we are happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself. We are also happy to assist with finding resources in our help guide as well as simple examples, and we are happy to assist with guiding you through the debugging process to assist you with understanding unexpected behavior.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.​

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello kowtko517,

You might like to consider this option - It is well worth the outlay!! Check out the video !!
      Supply & Demand | Multi-TimeFrame | NinjaTrader 8 (htech.net)

The best of trading to you,
      Eric

Comment

Hi Kow,

I have an indicator very similar to that video which was posted by Eric. If you are still searching for such an indicator let me know and ill send it over to you.

Comment

Originally posted by borge View Post
          Hi Kow,

I have an indicator very similar to that video which was posted by Eric. If you are still searching for such an indicator let me know and ill send it over to you.
          can i get this plz?

Comment

Hi WickFlair,

I have never shared an indicator before so I hope I've done this successfully. If not let me know and ill reach out to NT support for assistance in sharing indicators. I hope the indicator helps you in your trading. Best!

RealTimeSupplyAndDemand.zip

Comment

Originally posted by kowtko517 View Post
              Hi kowtko517

JDMIndicators.com, which I work for, offers a powerful supply and demand indicator and the most accurate over any other supply and demand indicator, in my opinion, with a lot of control over options. A full money back is offered within 14 days for any reason! I know you will like this indicator and daily updates of actual trades taking place with this indicator are posted.
              Jdmtrader
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - JDM Indicators

Comment

Here is the link to that Supply and Demand indicator
                Jdmtrader
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - JDM Indicators

Comment

Originally posted by borge View Post
                  Hi WickFlair,

I have never shared an indicator before so I hope I've done this successfully. If not let me know and ill reach out to NT support for assistance in sharing indicators. I hope the indicator helps you in your trading. Best!

[ATTACH]n1253447[/ATTACH]
                  Greetings, I managed to download the indicator but its saying it does not contain an info.xml file (which is does) or the file is corrupt. Can you offer any help?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post JoMoon2024  
                  Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Massinisa