Periodic Volume Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Periodic Volume Profile

I am looking for a way to plot on each bar of a chart the candlestick POC as in the image. A single thin line would be sufficient. OrderFlow Volume profile can be set on each bar, but the indicator is quite heavy and the bar it shows me is too big, as well as showing too thin bars. Can this be achieved easily on Ninja?

Hello frafabry,

You are looking for an alternative indicator to the Order Flow Volume Profile that provides a POC line?

You could try the DValueArea indicator. If I recall this has a POC plot.
    This is a conversion of the DValueArea. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. Update Aug 10th, 2021: An improperly implemented timespan was causing xml errors in the Strategy Builder
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dvalue area plots the rtPOC (real time POC) of the session and not of individual bars. I would need an indicator that returns me the POC value for each bar whether it is m1, m5 or any other timeframe.

Comment

Hello frafabry,

Below are other other indicators found by searching the word POC.

This is a conversion of the Market Profile developed by ivatan1962. Note from author: Important: Not final version, tested with ES, not sure it will work with other instruments.Please feel free to report any issues, suggestions, etc. Sorry I have not made any updates lately, too busy with other stuff. I'll go back to work […]

This thread will also remain open for any community members that may know the indicator you are searching for.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

@frafabry​ , I know what you are looking for. Can provide TOS (Thinkscript) but them someone has to convert to NinjaScript.

Comment

FishTrade , Unfortunately, it is a native indicator of TradingView and for this reason the PineScript source code cannot be accessed.

Comment

frafabry I believe this is what you are looking for. This is in ThinkScript. Needs to be converted to NinjaScript, Below is 5 Min Chart of /ES. Time can be changed .

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Massinisa  
              Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes