Range by Time alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range by Time alerts

Anyone know of an indicator that will give an alert if there's a range of N points over N time be it seconds/minutes?

For example, if there's a range of 13 points in the last 8 minutes, alert?

If not, and you can develop this, please dm me and we can discuss further or what you'd need.

Hello imjustkaze,

As you are requested a completed indicator to import, and your inquiry is not about programming NinjaScripts in C#, I have moved your thread from the Indicator Development section of the forums to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the forums.

I'm not aware of this as an existing indicator, however the logic does not appear complex.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of this as an existing indicator or would like to create this as a convenience to you.

If you have interest in creating this indicator yourself, I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    1 response
    0 likes