Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

volatility / chop indicator

Hi,

I am looking for something like this https://app.screencast.com/CtemWqd09lefV see the bottom...when in the gray area it is low volatility and chop. Here is the indicator here in tradingview https://www.tradingview.com/script/5...p-and-explode/ The full code is actually all right there too.

I am looking for something similar in Ninjatrader.

Or, can we use the code in Ninja as well?

Can you help with a few options (i.e. other indicators etc or a way to make it work in NT)?

Greg

Hello Greg,

As this inquiry is not about programming or development, and you are asking for a fully completed script to import, I have moved your thread to the NinjaScript File Sharing section of the forums.

I'm not familiar with this indicator, however this thread will remain open for any community members that may know of this.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_ChelseaB Actually no I am not asking for full development of anything. I was asking for recommendations of any NT indicators that may also detect chop similar to that one primarily.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cre8able  
      Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ChartTourist