Indicator or strategy request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator or strategy request.

Is there in indicator or strategy that can alert to the presence of the candlestick/bar being the same between 2 instruments?

Thank You

Hello paslpasl,

Thanks for your post.

I have moved this forum thread over to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the forums since it seems that you are looking for an existing indicator or strategy instead of advice on creating your own indicator or strategy. Please correct me if I am wrong.

That said, I am not aware of an existing indicator or strategy that accomplishes this specifically. You may check the Ecosystem User App Share linked below for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on an existing solution.

Please let me know if I may assist further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jclose
    by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
    10 responses