Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto adjusting MA envelopes

HI!
    I'm looking for an MA indicator that adjust It's envelopes automatically each day.
    The way I use envelopes is to predict how far the price could deviate from the mean, and to do so the most accurately possible, I would need to take the previous days as reference.

In order for this to be achieved. I would need to obtain the max percentage distance from the MA to the price, for each of X amount of previous days, and then make an average.
    That average distance would be used to adjust the envelopes.

So far I've been doing this manually, but Is a very dull process, so any help I could get would be great.

Thanks!

Hello Joaqvil,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

I am not aware of an indicator that does this, but it would be possible to custom create one. Let me know if you have interest in learning to build your own indicator.

This thread will remain open for any community members that know of an existing indicator that provides this functionality.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
    45 responses
    3 likes
    Last Post johntraderuser2  
    Started by TAJTrades, Today, 09:46 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes