Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderFlow Trader 3.0 | Recreation or Add-On Existing

Hi,

I am looking for a developer who's aware about the order flow Trader 3.0 indicator in ninja trader..?! I wanted To Recreate few logic in that indicator or to add a few more additional concepts in the existing one if you got the source code of it.

Hi,

I am looking for a developer who's aware about the order flow Trader 3.0 indicator in ninja trader..?! I wanted To Recreate few logic in that indicator or to add a few more additional concepts in the existing one if you got the source code of it.​

Comment

Hello kishoreshriya,

Thank you for your post.

You may need to reach out to the developer of the indicator directly. You may be able to find more information about the Order Flow Trader 3.0 indicator and the developer through a Google search, such as the following query for "order flow trader 3.0":

Otherwise, maybe a member of the NinjaTrader forum community will be able to assist you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional items we may assist you with.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_Emily; 12-22-2022, 10:13 AM. Reason: edited to provide link to internet search rather than direct link to a 3rd party site
      Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello

Just an FYI The latest version for OrderFlows is Version 6 [removed link]

Take care
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Emily; 12-22-2022, 10:14 AM. Reason: removed link to 3rd party add-on site

Comment

Hello mctrader99,

I have edited both my post and your post to remove the direct links to sites for a 3rd party add-on in order to comply with the support team's policy. We are able to share links to 3rd party sites if they are educational, although sharing links directly to a third party's products can be seen as a promotion of those products which is not allowed. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! WIth the information you provided about OrderFlows Version 6, forum users should still be able to do a search on Google to find the necessary information.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
          Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
          7 responses