Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

About Hama moving average : convert to ninjatrader 8 version ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Hama moving average : convert to ninjatrader 8 version ?

Hi , I found a indicator , "Hama moving average " in tradingview which is developed by Nsdt . It seems useful . The developor is publicized the code in tradingview . Can anyone convert it into ninjatrader 8 version ? The following is link of the source . Thank you !
    HAMA (Heiken-Ashi Moving Average) Candles are built using different moving average lengths for the open, high, low, and close. Those levels are then run through the Heiken-Ashi Candle formula to create a new hybrid candle on the chart. There is an additional Moving Average plotted as well for overall direction. This may be used best for identifying trending markets. By referencing the HAMA Candle indicator, it may help guide you to stay in a trade a bit longer, or wait a bit longer before …

The picture below is the example of the Hama candle moving average . thank you !

Comment

Hello mmmtrader,

This thread will remain open for any community members who would like to create this script as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 08-07-2022, 04:25 PM.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi there mmmtrader. I am the developer of the HAMA on TradingView (North Star Day Trading). I've had a few requests to get this on Ninja so I'll see what I can do and post in Ecosystem when done. Keep an eye out!
        -Robert

Comment

Originally posted by robertcooney View Post
          Hi there mmmtrader. I am the developer of the HAMA on TradingView (North Star Day Trading). I've had a few requests to get this on Ninja so I'll see what I can do and post in Ecosystem when done. Keep an eye out!
          -Robert
          I started looking at MATT last night. Are you involved in that development as well?

Comment

Originally posted by IPATrader View Post

I started looking at MATT last night. Are you involved in that development as well?
            Correct. The MATT bots are mine.

[redacted]
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 01-25-2023, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by robertcooney View Post

Correct. The MATT bots are mine.

northstardaytrading.com/autotrading
              Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by mmmtrader View Post
                Hi , I found a indicator , "Hama moving average " in tradingview which is developed by Nsdt . It seems useful . The developor is publicized the code in tradingview . Can anyone convert it into ninjatrader 8 version ? The following is link of the source . Thank you !
                Hey there. I don't have exactly the HAMA yet, but this is pretty close. Set the Fast MA to 5 and the Slow MA to 55, and it should do the trick. Of course, you'll need to play around with the Stop and Ratcheting Levels based on instrument and timeframe being traded.

One of our many automated strategies for NinjaTrader.Check out our website for indicators, strategies and autotrading bots. We have products for TradingView,...

Comment

Originally posted by IPATrader View Post

Great work!
                  I have moved all of my bots into my Discord room. It was getting too crazy trying to keep track of everything. So it's everything for everyone at this point.
                  [redacted]
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 01-25-2023, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                  5 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Bidder
                  by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes