123 top and bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

123 top and bottom

I am looking for a 123 top and bottom indicator where you start with a top or bottom price starts to move and has a pullback and keeps going in the same direction. thank you

Hello crossroader,

I am not familiar with this indicator. This thread will remain for any community members that may know of this.

If you are deciding to develop this script yourself, please let me know if I may provide any information about NinjaScript.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sounds like a ZigZag of sorts. You could just reference where to start at one of the Lows or one of the Highs and work forward with condition sets

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes