Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'HLCCalculationMode' could not be found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'HLCCalculationMode' could not be found

Hello, I have a strategy that when compiled does not generate an error, I am using the Camarilla Pivots indicator among others. However when I try to export this file as Vendor Licensed it generates the following error message.

Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators\@CamarillaPivots.cs(513,10 4) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'HLCCalculationMode' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I try to understand where the error is, I understand that this error message refers to the indicator but when I try to export it I have said problem. Additionally the indicator that uses that strategy is supplied by you.

Hello David Felipe Diaz,

The HLCCalculationMode enum is defined in the Pivots indicator. Include both the CamarillaPivots and the Pivots indicators from the System Indicators with the export.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I tried exactly that way including the Pivots indicator and I was able to export it without problems.

I will inform you if I have any other news.

Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cre8able  
      Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes