Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Scale in and Scale out Trading tool offered as Scale Trader by Interactive Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scale in and Scale out Trading tool offered as Scale Trader by Interactive Brokers

I am looking for a tool exactly 100% of functions that the Scale Trader has for execution of the pending Orders. It is not a signal generating tool. Just a faster trading execution tool. Almost 15 times faster than a human being can post Pending Orders manually..

https://www.interactivebrokers.com/e...WN-ST_Algo.php

It is different from a usual grid trading tool because it reopens Previous Take Profit Lines for continous trading as long it operates in the same range.
    Example:
    I want to trade in 50 pips Range by splitting the range say in 5 girds of fixed size distance of 10 pips.
    A normal pending order grid builder will take 50 pips profit if all 5 grids are crossed.
    In case of Scale Trader, there is a profit offset and reentry facility to conduct more than 5 trades , even up to 50 trades, without deploying extra margin as long as the price keeps travelling in the 50 pips Range and ultimately hit the TOP Profit Taking Pending Order to complete the GRid or the Scale of 50 pips. Drawdown will start building up if for a buy position, the price moves lower and remains there or until recovers and hits Top of the scale..
    Last edited by optionhk; 03-31-2022, 10:42 PM.

Hello optionhk,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a freely available script that accomplishes this, but you may check our User App Share as well incase you want to look for yourself.

The link above is publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I will also have an EcoSystem representative chime in to share more information on Vendor and Consulting services in our EcoSystem in case there is a proprietary script available or to create one.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am unaware of a product that you have described. You may want to see if a programmer can custom create this for you.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
      You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses