Grid Lines that are 2 points apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grid Lines that are 2 points apart

Is there a Multilines indicator for NT8? I see it here for NT7 but not for nt8. The one that does show for NT8 isn't what I'm looking for.
    The grid lines under properties are a little too far apart from what I'm after. I would like grid lines more like 2 pts apart.

User App Share Results - NinjaTrader Ecosystem

Hello trdninstyle,

I'm not aware of any other version for NT8.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of one to reply.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Maybe not a version but how about an indicator that plots lines 2 pts apart like on Al Brooks chart in TS? I have before manually placed horizontal lines on my chart in locked position so I could JUST barely see them. It allows u to reference back visually where price is now compared to earlier. TS has some cool features.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello trdninstyle,

I would not be familiar with this.

There is a CurrentDayOHL indicator to plot the current high.

Something like this may be possible by creating a custom indicator.
        Below is a link to a forum post on getting started with NinjaScript and C# if you are interested in creating this yourself.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Not that big of a deal. That would be a good indicator for someone to make. If you just look at that pic, you'll see those dimly lines in the background nothing to do with H & L, the lines stay stationary.

Comment

The way you can apply horizontal lines at the distance u desire is to change the setting from 'Automatic' to 'Fixed'
            • Right-click on the vertical y-axis section (price scale) of your chart > Properties
            Change "Horizontal grid lines" to "Fixed" > Change the "Horizontal grid lines interval value"

Keep searching out a matter.
            Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post futtrader  
            Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
            1 response