Buy or Sell Bar Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy or Sell Bar Close

I am looking for an automated app with buttons that will Buy or Sell a bar close with the capability of setting any number of contracts, with profit targets and stops.

Hello Preacher,

Thank you for your inquiry.

While this is something you could create yourself with NinjaScript, I'm assuming you're looking for a prebuilt solution. I'm not able to recommend any specific third party vendor or tool, however, I will leave this thread open in case any of our forum users can recommend something they have used.

If you are interested in programming this yourself, let me know and I'm glad to assist with examples to build off of and resources for learning NinjaScript.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I believe you might want something like this.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...bot-indicator/

It is called TickHunter Trade Bot indicator....it has many features maybe useful to you....There is a big explanation on how to use it....
      Last edited by Dsosta15; 09-21-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher View Post
        I am looking for an automated app with buttons that will Buy or Sell a bar close with the capability of setting any number of contracts, with profit targets and stops.
        If you do consider a premium product, we have one: https://ninza.co/product/eob-ordering
        You can adjust the quantity and select the ATM template for preferred targets/stops.

There is also an "Active 'Til Canceled" feature with which you can trail the trend until the condition meets.
        For example: The trend is up for many consecutive green bars, you can have EOB Ordering auto-place an entry order at the close of the first RED bar (trend change bar).

Please note that this is the order-entry tool only (not for exit).

Best,
        ninZa.co Team
        ninZa
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - ninZa.co

Comment

Originally posted by Dsosta15 View Post
          I believe you might want something like this.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...bot-indicator/

It is called TickHunter Trade Bot indicator....it has many features maybe useful to you....There is a big explanation on how to use it....
          Hello, could anyone share the TickHunter with me since at the moment it is not avaliable to download from the link.

Regards

Comment

Hello, here it is....
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello sapa0604,

Thanks for your note.

We are currently looking into an issue regarding the 'Sorry! File not found!' error message that occurs when trying to download the TickHunter script you linked to.

Thank you for your patience.
              Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by sapa0604 View Post

Hello, could anyone share the TickHunter with me since at the moment it is not avaliable to download from the link.

Regards
                sapa0604, Frosty, the gentleman that wrote TickHunter is awesome if you want to hang out with them. I've PM'd you the link if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by sapa0604 View Post

Regards
                  FYI...this is back available at the ninjatrader download link in a previous post

Comment

Hi all... This is a great indicator with great programming.
                    Wondering if someone knows of one like this that can enter the market on a reversal bar? I've been looking but can't find one.

thanks....
                    taddypole...

Comment

Hey sapa0604, can you help me with getting to where you PM'd me the link to Frosty.

Comment

Hello Preacher,

Thanks for your notes.

If you are looking for the link to download the TickHunter indicator from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share, you may find the link below.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
                        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you BrandonH. I had already downloaded the indicator and have a few questions for Frosty. Can you tell me how to privately contact individuals who respond to my forum requests if that is allowed?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                          Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
                          1 response
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton