distinction the Cluster on bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

distinction the Cluster on bar

i am looking for an indicator that will distinction on every bar - Volume cluster

Hello urior,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

I think you are asking about Volume profile? If you have the Ninjatrader8 lifetime license you can access the order flow indicators which contain a volume profile. Here is a link to the help guide on Onder Flow Volume Profile: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...me_profile.htm

If that is not what you are looking for, please provide further information and/or perhaps a screenshot or link to what you are looking for.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Paul
      no , it is not tied to profile ( yes i have life license ) i mean that on every bar the indicator will draw a box that defined where is the Volume cluster - (not Poc) in the bar .
      i hope now it is clear

Comment

What's the definition of 'volume cluster'?

Comment

Hello urior,

Thanks for your reply.

As forum member bltdavid asked, do you have a definition for volume cluster?

Comment

cluster volume= the biggest volume in the bar -example where are the biggest volume in the 4 price that are beside another

Comment

Hello urior,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but in the help guide for the Volumetric bar is a similar picture o what you have shown, on this page: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...metricOverview

Comment

perhaps i should call it Oscilator
                the action of marking the Cluster is not Conditioned or influenced buy type of a bar like F.print .it can be on any type of bar any interval

Comment

Hello urior,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not familiar with an indicator that would meet your needs.

Comment

i know that Ninja has not , i am looking if some one know to wright a script for it

Comment

Hello urior,

Thanks for your reply.

We will get you a link to 3rd party programmers in the Ninjtrader Ecosystem.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
                        You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
                        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by urior View Post
                          i know that Ninja has not , i am looking if some one know to wright a script for it
                          Hello,

if I understand it correctly, than this one could help: TC_BarProfiler (tradingcoders.com)

The code is not accessible, but it is free.

emuns

Comment

Hi,

I assume you are looking for a price level on a bar where the highest volume occurs. NT8 order flow volume profile chart provides volume information at every price level on every bar.

The issue is that you are not clear on what it is that you are looking for. Do you have any example chart, screen shot, formula, code script(any code), text description, reference article, etc. that you can post.

Comment

hi Aligator. i am looking on Cluster !! 3 price in a row that have the biggest volume in the bar Nt8 order flow do not have it

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Anfedport  
                              Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post iceman2018