X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z Score Indicator

Is there a Z Score indicator on NT8?
    Not on the EcoSystem
    Last edited by johnnybegoode; 02-17-2021, 02:12 AM.

Hello johnnybegoode,

There is no such indicator present by default in NinjaTrader. I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for any custom created add-ons from other users (User App Share) or look for 3rd party add-ons (Trading Indicators).
    Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you can't find it, you could contact a NinjaScript programmer (Programmers) to create such an add-on for you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just coded a ZScore indicator. I can't believe some vendor charges $190 for it. I will figure out how to upload to the community.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ES 03-23 (3 Minute) 2023_01_31 (5_25_24 PM).png
Views:	562
Size:	292.9 KB
ID:	1233704

Comment

Hello johnnybegoode,

As this inquiry is not related to Indicator Development or programming in C#, I have moved your posted from the Indicator Development section of the forums to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the forums.

Please let me know if this was in error, if you were asking for help developing your own custom indicator in C#.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses