Detrend Price Oscillator for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detrend Price Oscillator for NT8

Is there a Detrend Price Oscillator for NT8?

Hello thkamm,

Thank you for your reply.

While I was able to locate this indicator for NinjaTrader 7 on our User App Share, I did not see a version there that is available for NinjaTrader 8. You might try a quick online search or one of our forum users may have one available, so I will leave this thread open in case someone would like to offer their assistance.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello.
      This indicator for NT8.
      Attached Files

Comment

How do I add this DPO.cs file to my list of NT8 Indicators?

Comment

Hello we60629,

Thank you for your inquiry.

To manually install an indicator, shut down NinjaTrader, then save the file to your Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > bin > Custom > Indicators folder. Once it is saved within this folder, restart NinjaTrader and the indicator should show up in your indicators list.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

Thank you Kate W.
            Did not work. I added the file to the folder indicated and I still do not see the indicator on the list.

Comment

Hello we60629,

Thank you for your reply.

If the file has been saved to the proper folder, if it doesn't show up in the list that would indicate a compilation issue may be keeping it from being shown.

Please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling your NinjaScript files. This will allow you to debug the problematic indicator/strategy or remove it from your PC. If you are wondering why you receive an error when compiling only one indicator, it is because NinjaTrader always compiles all indicators and strategies - not just one. This is done to give you the highest runtime performance possible.

For NinjaTrader 8:
              • Open NinjaTrader
              • From the Control Center select the New menu--> select NinjaScript Editor
              • Right-click in the window and select Compile to compile all NinjaScript objects - if this does not complete successfully a section will be shown at the bottom of this window with any errors.
              • At the bottom of the NinjaScript Editor window, a new section will appear where you can find the error locations
              • You can exclude the file referenced in the editor by double-clicking on the appropriate object type on the right of the NinjaScript Editor window. This will expand the object type folder. You can then select the file with a left-click--> right click on the object--> then select Open to begin debugging the file, Exclude From Compilation, or Remove to delete the file.
              If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please post a screenshot of the NinjaScript File column and Error column fully visible (not to be confused with the Code column)
              • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
              • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
              We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip in our Help Guide:
              Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hello everyone, I added the “DPO” indicator and I het this message shown in the picture. If anybody knows how to resolve this issue, please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosZ View Post
                  Hello everyone, I added the “DPO” indicator and I het this message shown in the picture. If anybody knows how to resolve this issue, please let me know
                  Hello CarlosZ,

Thank you for your note.

Which DOP indicator did you attempt to import? If possible, please share the link where you downloaded the indicator so I may further investigate.

I look forward to your reply.
                  Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosZ View Post
                    the file has something in russian at properties region, I attach the file with all english code...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post algospoke  
                    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes