Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ichimoku

im not sure if ive done this right but,
    ive downloaded the ichimoku kinko hyo indicator and have managed to upload it to ninjatrader 8. when i place it on a chart the cloud comes up but the lines are missing. when i click on the indicator setting to chat the colours the lines are on there (tenkansen, kijunsen) and visible but it wont show up on my actual chart. anyways of making them visible.

thank you

Welcome to the forums l.cavell0121!

I'm not sure of the specific indicator you are referring to, but I did convert an Ichimoku Cloud indicator which has a "Display Cloud Only" toggle to show/hide the plot lines. You may wish to consult the developer of that indicator if you are referring to a different indicator.

That indicator can be found here:

This indicator was ported from the Ichimoku Cloud indicator for NinjaTrader 7. The Cloud’s points are constructed identically to the NinjaTrader 7 indicator, however the points are then used to construct new SharpDX PathGeometry Figures. 3/24/2021: Modified the Adjust Chart Margins feature so users are prompted when the indicator wants to change the Chart’s Right […]

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have downloaded the Ichimoku indicator, and am familiar with installing add-ons to NT8, however I am unable to install the indicator. I get two messages asking me to replace files which define MAX and MIN values, and even if I all the add-on to do so it fails to install.
      Please advise. This is one of the glaring shortcomings of NT8. I fully support the open file sharing needs of NT8, but an Ichimoku indicator really may be best native to the program.

any assistance is much appreciated!
      -Kyle

Comment

Hello Kyle,

Could you reach out to me at platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com? I would like to arrange a quick remote support session to ensure that we can import this indicator.

Please include the text "Attn Jim 2500421" and please include a link to this thread. I'd also like to know a phone number and a good time I can reach you. (Please include a time zone.) Our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday. I am available until 5PM EST. If you would like a call after my shift ends, we can have a teammate assist you further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Harry, 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tharton3  
        Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
        3 responses