BarNumber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Thanks for the Bar Counter indicator. Could you modify it? Namely:
    1. So that the indicator counts only the current session, and not all sessions that are on the chart
    2. The ability to place an account on the cumulative delta indicator.

Thanks!​

Comment

Hello Sed777,

You are posting in the Indicator Development section of the forums (for help with programming), are you not creating a copy of the script and attempting to develop a custom script with custom behavior?

The Suggestion and Feedback section of the forums would be for feature requests on the platform if your inquiry is not about programming and development.

The NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion would be the section for requesting changes to community provided scripts.

Are you referring to this community provided script?
      This indicator counts the number of bars with High minus the Low >= 15 Ticks over a user defined numbers of bars. It outputs the number on the upper right corner of the char

Are you referring to the Bar Timer indicator included with NinjaTrader?

"The ability to place an account on the cumulative delta indicator."

The Order Flow Cumulative Delta uses market data that is not related to an account.
      May I have you clarify what you are wanting to see?
      Do you want the account name selected in ChartTrader displayed on the chart?
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I mean this indicator
        Al Brooks style Bar Counter which places the number of the bar below every other bar starting at 1 for the first bar of each session. You can change the text size, color, place text below or above price bars, change the distance below/above a price bar, show either odd or even numbers.

Can anyone modify it?
        Thanks!​
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Sed777,

I've moved your post to the NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion section of the forums.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to make these changes as a convenience to you.

I would also recommend contacting the original author to request changes.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Massinisa  
          Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes