Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto scaling in indicator pane gets 'stuck'

Hi,

Just fyi - I use an indicator. It has a few bar plots. I only have about 12 bars on the screen on this chart. It's a footprint chart, so wide. Scaling stops working. i.e. you will get the bars all squished up at the top sometimes, even though it's all air below on the displayed bars. Simple fix is to use the slide bar to scroll a little to the left and then suddenly it all fixes itself. So, if left untouched, auto scaling for the bars on display in the indicator pane seems to stop working. I've only noticed this on this chart that has so few wide bars. I used the same indicator elsewhere on longer time frames where there are 100+ bars and do not see the issue. If you are scrolling through the indicator paine left / right, scaling is always OK.

I had the problem on rc1 and the same problem still there on RC2, so thought I would report it.

[edit] it just happened again so I did an example video in case that helps https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4L...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Paul
    Last edited by pjsmith; 10-11-2016, 05:44 AM.

Hello pjsmith,

Thank you for writing in,

So we may test this on our end, can you please send us a copy of the indicator? Write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> Log--> log.20160615.xxxxx for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> Trace--> trace.20160615.xxxxx for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date).

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Massinisa  
    Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
    0 responses