Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8B11 NS Editor bug

Hi,
    When I tried to rename an addon in the Ninjascript editor the software froze. The file was not open at the time. It happened after I got the warning on addons.

Hello ToMer_K,

I am currently unable to reproduce this behavior on my end. Below is a link to a quick video testing this.
    http://screencast.com/t/TrhgYDvf

If you create a new addon without adding any code (so that this is just the class) and then rename this are you able to consistently reproduce the behavior?
    (If the behavior reproduces, please remove all other addons and then try again)

If you are able to consistently reproduce using a new addon file without any code added, with all other addons removed, I would like to look in your log and trace files to see if there are any error messages.
    Your log and trace will contain sensitive information that should not be posted to this forum. Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. In the email include a link to this forum thread.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      This happened once, I am not able to reproduce this behavior.

What I did was to create a new addon by pressing "generate" without going further in the wizard. Then I copied the "MyMethods" example from the manual. I compiled, closed the file and tried to rename. After clicking ok twice in the message box the software froze.

If I will encounter this behavior again I will be in touch.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Anfedport  
      Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post iceman2018