Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commission pain

Hi,
    I am running my strat on sim account I called "SSDL". My strat is running with the CL instrument. On the Accounts tab I display the Total Commissions column. All is well. HOWEVER, if I run a back test using the same strat for the same instrument for the same timeframe and making sure that the "Include commission" checkbox is checked on the strat analyzer, it (the analyzer) shows 0 in the commission line of the summary, analysis and Trades, and blanks on the execution display. I've tried everything I can think of to fix this on my own to no avail. I even have another machine with a mirrored install and it DOES show the commissions. I went through every menu option to make sure they are setup identically on both machines. No love. There must be some magic sauce I need to sprinkle on it.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks ... Ed

Hello edstaffin,

Can you please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TraderBCL  
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes